Mikuni Koki Club Loyalty Program
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Enrollment
1. Membership in the Koki Club program will be granted by Mikuni Restaurant Group, Inc. and is designed for individual use. We highly encourage members to enroll separately and not pool or combine points with other members. Each member is limited to one account. Must be 18 years of age to join.
2. Koki Club cards should be registered at MikuniSushi.com in order to protect card balance in the event of a lost or stolen card.
3. Member must provide his or her legal name matching his or her government-issued photo identification, address, phone number, valid email address, gender, and date of birth. Account specific information will be sent via email to the primary email address in the member’s Koki Club account. Member is responsible for any change of name, email address, or physical address or by notifying a Mikuni Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org of that change.
2. Points are transferable to a legal spouse or domestic partner in the case of documented death of the member. Points are not transferable to another person for any other reason, including divorce or inheritance. Points cannot be bartered or sold for cash or other consideration.
3. Current employees of Mikuni Restaurant Group, Inc. are ineligible to participate in the Koki Club program.
4. Mikuni reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the program and/or program rules at any time without notice. Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points and awards. By enrolling and/or participating in the Mikuni Koki Club Program, you agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
5. All membership policies, benefits, and procedures were updated and are effective as of November 1, 2017, and supersede all policies, benefits, and procedures prior to that date.
1. Members are responsible for providing their Koki Club card or account information to accrue points at the time of dine-in. Points cannot be manually added later.
2. Points are earned at the rate of 1 point for each $1.00 spent on food and beverages (excluding tax and gratuity) at Mikuni restaurant locations and purchases available online. Additional points may be made available through special promotional offers. Points earned will typically show up in member’s account within 24 hours of dine-in. For online purchases, points will be added ONLY if Koki Card number was provided at the time of order and are added when order is processed.
3. As a Mikuni Koki Club member, you will receive points on your meal and beverage purchases every time you dine with us (excluding tax and gratuity). Your Mikuni Koki Club points accrue toward a Mikuni gift card, Mikuni apparel, and a variety of other valuable merchandise and services. There is no cost or obligation to take part.
4. Points may NOT be earned for purchases made prior to membership in the program retroactively.
5. Points may NOT be earned when third-party delivery apps are used (Door Dash, Postmates, GrubHub, etc.) because Mikuni is charged a fee.
1. Points can be redeemed online at mikunisushi.com/koki-club/redeem-points
2. Rewards are not automatically issued; points must be redeemed to receive a reward.
3. Mikuni reward cards that are redeemed using Koki Club points are not valid for alcoholic beverages, taxes, or gratuity. They cannot be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
4. Member may request redemption for reward card amounts to be loaded onto their personal Koki Club card in lieu of having a reward card mailed out. Mikuni Concierge hours are 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Abuse of Mikuni Koki Club Loyalty Program Benefits
1. Use of this card is reserved exclusively for the person whose name is registered to the account number on the card.
2. Mikuni Restaurant Group, Inc. reserves the right to change or discontinue this program, or any individual Koki Club account when there is an abuse of benefits.