Show off your creativity and enter to WIN a $300 Mikuni Gift Card!
The WINNER’s design will be available on our Birthday Wheel of Fortune and MikuniSushi.com.
T-Shirt Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Keep it appropriate. We will not accept submissions with profanity, racism, or political references.
- Make it fun and inclusive.
- Designs must be original and submitted by or on behalf of the designer/artist and with the designer’s explicit consent.
- By entering the contest, the submitter certifies that the design is original and does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
- Designers must agree to the full Official Contest Rules (below).
- Designs must be 300 dpi or better, so they are suitable for print media and online channels (Mikuni’s website, social media, etc.) JPG, PDF, PNG files are accepted.
- Submit designs by tagging us on Instagram (@mikunisushi.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight ET, September 16th, 2022).
- See the Official Contest Rules below by sending or tagging us Sign and Submit artwork.
Official Contest Rules:
- The contest is for everyone in the United States of America.
- You must be 18 years or older to submit an entry. If you are under 18, you may still create and submit a design, but a parent or guardian must submit it on your behalf.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that has never been published and do not contain trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The entries must be received by midnight PT, September 16th, 2022.
- We will start receiving entries at 9:00 AM PT on Tuesday, August 16th, 2022, and ends at midnight PT on September 16th, 2022. The finalist designs will be posted on Mikuni Sushi’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Taro Arai, the CDO of Mikuni Sushi, and the Mikuni marketing team reserve the right to pick one entry as the winner from the submissions.
- We reserve the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice. We do not need to give you information before the date of termination.
- If you submit an entry, you automatically agree to the assignment and release prepared by us, acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules, including that the design is the property of Mikuni Restaurant Group, Inc.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- If you win, you must provide the original design in a high-resolution format compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, or another professional design program.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, September 19th, by Taro Arai on Mikuni’s Instagram.
I am submitting a design to this contest, and I hereby assign all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Mikuni Restaurant Group, Inc (Mikuni). I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me. I state that this entry is my original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by you, without compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and any medium (including, without limitation, the internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that you deem appropriate. If it is discovered that my work is someone other than mine, I understand I will be withdrawn from the competition immediately and forfeit any prizes. I know my actions may result in but are limited to no longer being able to participate in such contests in the future.