When:This event is ONGOING
Think it’s easy to make Mikuni-style sushi? Put your skills to the test!
With the popular Mikuni Sushiology classes, you can learn some of the most famous techniques in creating unique, “Mikuni-style” sushi. Learn from the animated, innovative and incredibly talented Mikuni chefs in these hands on, exclusive classes.
Classes include appetizers, sake tasting, sushi you make and your own sushi-making kit to take home. The only rule in Sushiology is that you MUST leave FULL—so bring your appetite!
Sushiology Ichi (1): Temaki, Uramaki
- Tuesday, January 17th- Mikuni Roseville (Eureka Rd) SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, February 21st- Mikuni Roseville (Eureka Rd) SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, March 21st- Mikuni Roseville (Eureka Rd) SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, April 12th- Mikuni Roseville (Eureka Rd)
- Tuesday, May 16th- Mikuni Roseville (Eureka Rd)
Sushiology Ni (2)*: Nigiri, Hosomaki, Advanced Uramaki
*Prerequisite- must complete Sushiology Ichi (1) and bring sushi knife & bamboo mat
- Tuesday, June 27th- Mikuni Roseville (Eureka Rd)
Classes are held from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Arrive early to get the best seat.
$65 per class.
Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
Classes must be taken in order since skills taught build on the prior class lesson.
Bring a cutting board for your work surface.