In addition to consistently presenting our guests with the freshest, most impeccably prepared food imaginable, we at Mikuni are also highly skilled at having—and hosting—a good time. That’s why we’ll use any excuse to designate a holiday, party, celebration, or special event. We do it because we’re good at it…because our guests enjoy it…and because it’s just plain fun!Read more…
From specialty drinks to value-studded happy hours…from Sushiology classes to weekly sushi specials…from sporting events to toy drives…from contests to competitions…we never run out of entertaining things for you to do. Sure—eating fabulous food is definitely a treat, but having a delightful time in the process makes it even better.
Our restaurants—Sacramento (midtown and Arden), Roseville, The Fountains, Elk Grove, Davis, Fair Oaks, and Northstar—all deliver big when it comes to fun events. Our festivities are inspired by the season…by the wish to fund a worthy charity…by a love of sports…by a passion to do everything in our power to make sure we’re always coming up with something new to keep you entertained. After all, we think of our honored guests as part of the Mikuni Sushi family, and spending pleasant and joyful times together is what family is all about.
Just take a look at some of the events we’ve hosted over the years:
- Mikuni Summer Golf Classic
- Lake Tahoe Autumn Food and Wine Festival
- Strikes for Kids Celebrity Bowling Event
- Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Tournament
- St. Patrick’s Day “McCooney” Celebration
- Super Rice Bowl Sushi Buffet
- Golden Ticket Toy Drive
- Mikuni Japanese Street Festival
- Help Japan Fundraiser
- Photo-a-Day Instagram Contest
- Judgment Day: The Battle of the Sushi Brothers
- Mikuni Kids’ Celebration
- Kids-Eat-Free Wednesdays
- Koki Black and Blue Clubs baseball game
- Koki Black Club 2-for-1 dinner at The Kitchen
- Mikuni Iron Chef Competition
- 20th Anniversary Prices Roll-Back
And, of course, there are the ongoing festivities, including:
- Happy hour with $6 specialty cocktails and $1 bites
- Reverse happy hour from 10:00 p.m. till midnight (Midtown and Elk Grove)
- Sushiology classes
Contact us today.hide
In celebration of Sacramento Beer Week, Mikuni will be partnering with 10 breweries!
Think it's easy to make Mikuni-style sushi? Put your skills to the test!
Enter for a chance to win a Ford Fusion!
Mikuni is rollin' back the prices!
Score BIG Super Bowl Sunday with our all day happy hour!
Cheer on your Super Bowl team with Mikuni $10 off party platters!
Come catch the big game on HD plasma TV's at Mikuni Roseville (Eureka Road)!
What would your holidays be without Mikuni party platters?